Monday, January 24, 2011

Eye Candy

Good morning!

I hope you all had a great weekend. My inlaws and brother in law were here for a few days and we had a great time finishing up projects around the house and hanging out. It has also been great spending time with family that lives close by now. What a wonderful feeling!

The downstairs is officially finished paint-wise with the exception of the powder room and the laundry room. Yay!

Here are some inspiration pictures that I have saved over the years








I'll be back with more regularly scheduled posting now that we are here and getting settled.

Have a great day!


Emily

2 comments

  1. I'll try not to nag you, but I am dying to see pics of the new place!

    hint, hint;)

    LOL, just kidding ... take your time settling in, I know it's no small task!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, we are getting settled.....it's the perfectionist in me that has a hard time getting it blogworthy. :)

    Sooooon, I promise!

    ReplyDelete

previous next