Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Fall Touches

Hi all!

Are you getting sick of me talking about fall? I promise this is my last post for a bit. I wanted to share a few peeks at my fall decor. I had grand plans but once I got down to it I decided to save my energy for Christmas since we're hosting this year.


Here is my fall mantel. I liked the idea of keeping it neutral. I made the moss wreath for around $3 and the rest of the decor cost around $11. Not too bad!



This is in front of the tv......just a few pumpkins!



A small floral arrangement in the formal living room



This is the yarn wreath I made. It was easy to make!



I love my Cinderella pumpkin!



The sink area was one of my favorite parts of the house when we were looking at houses.



Front door


I bought mums that aren't blooming yet. I can't wait until they do!

Emily

2 comments

previous next