Thursday, April 11, 2013

Instagram Update

Hello!

Spring has finally sprung so I have a multitude of projects underway.  I can't wait for our deck to be finished so I can show you before and after pictures.  With all the trips to the park, a vacation to South Florida, and overseeing the deck project we have been busy.

Here is a glimpse into our lives the last few months via Instagram:


1. Easter Sunday it was warm enough to lay in the hammock for a bit.  It was so peaceful!  2. I loved dying Easter eggs with my girl this year and can't wait until next year when she is really old enough to enjoy it  3. An IG update to our deck progress  4. I have been living in my new Sperry's and I LOVE them  5.  Granny sent M a stuffed chicken and he is adorable!  6. Loving the sunshine through the dining room windows one morning  7. Life is good....a frozen margarita on while feeling the sea breeze through my hair  8. M loves coloring "collie?  collie?" these days  9. Our Oliver...a 5 year old Papillon  10.  A cappuccino after a night away with Jacob in February  11. Rocking Essie's Devil's Advocate a few last times in Feb and March before I pull out the pinks for spring

Follow me on IG: emilyanninteriors

Have a great day!!




Post a Comment

previous next