Monday, October 21, 2013

Let's Recap Shall We?

Hello!

In honor of switching up M's room I thought it would be fun to remember where we started when we bought our house almost 3 years ago.  There were some funky stains on the walls hence the primer and please notice my OCD taping out of furniture.  It's my favorite way to confirm things will fit since I'm such a visual person. :)


Here is M's room a month before she was born.  Everything is still the same just picture the shelves being more filled with books and books all over the floor.  We definitely have a little reader on our hands.









A source list since I never did a formal one on the original nursery reveal:

Paint:  SW Blue Horizon
Bookcase:  Cameron PBK
Crib:  Jenny Lind purchased on Amazon
Dresser:  Hemnes from Ikea
Chair and Ottoman:  Little CastleValentino ordered in custom fabric from a local store
Bedding:  Custom made through babybedding.com
Curtains:  Handmade from fabric from babybedding.com
Blue Lamp:  Pottery Barn
Floor Lamp:  Macy's online
Butterfly Mobile:  PBK
Prints Above Crib:  http://www.etsy.com/shop/trafalgarssquare?ref=pr_shop
French Alphabet Print:  https://www.etsy.com/listing/60093392/limited-edition-bibitty-11x14-french?ref=listing-shop-header-3


Her room was definitely a labor of love and it is a room that I feel turned out better than I could have imagined!  It's sad to think about changing it up but I know it is only the first of many times :)



6 comments

  1. I love your nursery! I actually was inspired by it for my daughters big girl room. Same fabric for curtains and similar wall color. I can't wait to see what you do with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emily! I just came across this page via Pinterest. May I ask which white finish you chose for the Hemnes dresser? They have a White and then a White Stain - I'm not sure the difference and will need to order ours online.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the white! I think the white stain you can see some wood grain, which isn't the way ours looks.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

previous next