Thursday, June 10, 2010

Hi! My name is Oliver!


Hello blogland!

My name is Oliver! I like to use lots of exclamation points because I'm very excited! All the time! ! I am a Papillon and I'm a year old!
Okay, that's annoying. Oliver is the newest addition to our family. We got him August of 09 here in Florida and he really is a character. One minute he is running circles around the living room (and Tatum) and then next he's asleep on my laptop....as I'm trying to type.

Oliver has been such a great addition to our already wonderful family. Tatum is a whole new dog with his new energetic little brother running around (literally). We never knew how high Tatum could jump or all the weird doggie grunts he could make while playing with Oliver until our little Papillon joined the family.

I wish I could say that the cats love Oliver as much as Tatum does....but for the most part they tolerate each other. The problem is that Oliver wants to play with the kitties, while they just want to be left alone. Anyone have any advice?

Have a great day!

Emily


1 comments

  1. He's a cutie-pie, but I must say that Tatum is quite the looker! Post more pics of your cutie little Bullie-poo, I could stare at him all day long! -Weezer.

    ReplyDelete

previous next