Monday, June 7, 2010

Inspiring Blogger: White Waxflower


Good morning!

We had an amazing weekend relaxing, catching up with friends, eating yummy food, and enjoying some alone time. My mother in law left on Saturday and we spent the rest of the weekend with friends. Unfortunately, Monday came too soon yet again....

I have been bad and not doing a featured blogger once a week like I had intended. I'm going to try to get back on track and feature Mary Grace from White Waxflower today. Those not familiar NEED to head over there right now!
Mary Grace is a girl after my own heart with her vintage finds and mixing of pieces together in her own home to create a cozy but coherent look. She and her husband live in San Diego, California in a townhouse near the beach. Here are a few pictures of their current home:

I love the inviting space she created on their patio.
I love the light airy feeling she created in the living room
Can you believe she reupholstered those chairs herself? Impressive!

Mary Grace's talents don't stop at putting rooms together she also features some amazing before and afters on her blog. Here are a few of my favorite:


Here is a computer desk (I think) that she made into a bar cart for their patio.

I promise those of you that love fun design blogs won't be disappointed. Head over there now!

Happy Monday!

Emily



2 comments

previous next