Tuesday, February 1, 2011

HGVT Dream Home 2010

Hi all!
I hope everyone getting bad weather this morning is being careful. Luckily we are just getting rain so I can still accomplish what I need to today. I am struggling with pillows for my couch so that is at the main goal for today.

I'm keeping with showing the HGTV Green Home Trend that I started last week when I showed the inspiration for our current house. Here is the house from 2010 that isn't as much my style but I thought I would share it regardless.




I love the floors and the bright open feel of the entryway


The office is one of my favorite spaces in the house with the earthly feel combined with pops of pink



The bedroom feels very organic, which is right up my alley




All images found here

Stay warm and be careful!


Emily

Post a Comment

previous next