Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Thrift Store Deals

Good morning!

I am still on the hunt for pillows for the family room. I finally ordered this fabric to make at least 3 myself. I have my eye on another few that I think will work that I'm going back to get tomorrow.


Yesterday while taking a break from the pillow hunt I stopped at this cool indoor flea market/thrift store down the road. I found several good deals and was able to create a mirror collage I have been thinking about for awhile. I found all these for around $20.


Here they are up on the wall. I think I may end up adding a few more but I like the general concept.


Original inspiration found here

I also found these for $9 total and I put them up in our glass bar cabinet.


Have you found any good deals lately?

Have a great day!

Emily

2 comments

  1. Hey Emily Ann, I just found your blog through White waxflower and i love it! these frames are adorable! i'm off to read some more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Laina! I'm so glad you found me!

    ReplyDelete

previous next