Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Shopping in NYC

Hi all!

We just got back from a fun trip to NYC to visit family and celebrate Jacob's birthday.  We haven't been to the city for a few years and it was M's first time, which was really fun!  Jacob and I used to live in NJ and would take the train into the city to stay with his dad and step mom a lot so we really miss it!

Here are a few fun finds I wanted to share:

Macy's Pantone Mugs
I love these and they would be such a great gift for an art teacher or designer



If you are in the city and want to pick up some delicious produce, cheese, wine, jam, etc. I highly recommend checking it out.  They also have a restaurant and if nothing else it is fun to just walk around



Coral Serving Pieces-Eataly


My favorite store in all of New York is Fishs Eddy.  They sell all manor of glassware, utensils, linens, and other odds and ends and is very reasonably priced.  We came home with wine glasses, coffee mugs, and a sweet little strainer.



I love this wine and cheese serving platter





My second favorite store is ABC Carpet, which is right across the street from Fishs Eddy.  It is a bit pricier and half the time I just go to look anyway.  They sell home furnishings, furniture, baby items, kitchenware, and beautiful jewelry.  It really is a great place to find a unique gift!







This is by no means a comprehensive list....just a few of my favorites that I happened to take pictures of!  Maybe I'll compile a list of my favorite NYC places to hit including restaurants.  

Have a great day!


2 comments

previous next