Sunday, May 16, 2010

Homegoods Finds

Good morning!

I hope everyone is having a great weekend. The hubby and I went to the beach last night to start looking for driftwood and come home with a lot of great shells!

One of my favorite places to look for furniture as well as home accents is my local Homegoods. I'm lucky enough to have 2 stores within a 10 mile radius! While at Homegoods this week I thought I would take a few pictures of what I found and love!

The first thing I noticed was this lamp for $80.

It's the much more reasonable twin of this lamp from Z Gallerie priced at $269

The next item to catch my eye was this mirror for $99.

Again, the less expensive twin of this mirror from Z Gallerie for $149

A few other things I was itching to buy but don't need was this beautiful beaded pillow
And this pillow, which was a sweet blue gray color that you can't see from the cell phone picture
I love this lamp, not only the shape of the base but also the colored shade....might have to find a way to incorporate this into our house somehow..... (I think this was 39.99)
Last but not least I am so impressed with the collection of colored glass at most stores these days. A few of these pieces are the icing on the cake of tying a room together and/or adding a fun pop of color!
What are your favorite finds from your local Homegoods?

Have a great day!

Emily


Post a Comment

previous next