Monday, May 17, 2010

More Idea Boards

Hi all! I hope everyone had a nice weekend. We enjoyed having a low key weekend at home.

I thought I would share a few more idea boards I have been working on over the last week.

This first idea board was for someone needing help to accommodate the knotty pine paneling on two of the walls in her living room. I suggested painting the two walls that aren't paneling a spring green and continuing the green throughout the room. Neutral furniture and curtains will tone down the paneling and yet adding fun accessories keeps the room from being too boring.
This next idea board was for a bedroom that had been painted a light blue and had dark furniture but they weren't sure what else to do. I suggested adding neutral curtains and bedding and then having fun in the accessories like throw pillows, art, and mirrors.
This last idea board was for a living room painted a taupe color but they needed furniture and a way to accommodate the brick fireplace and built in shelves in to the scheme of the room. I thought sagey greens would tie in the colors of the brick and the wood in together. I suggested a mirror over the mantel and navy throw pillows on the couch.

I hope everyone enjoyed my idea boards. Let me know if I can help you with one!

Emily

Post a Comment

previous next