Friday, May 14, 2010

Light and Airy Inspiration


Hello! Here in sunny Florida spring has definitely sprung. The fact that it feels like April in Ohio here in January is one of the things I love most about living where we do. And while I'm so ready to move back to Ohio to be near family I know I will miss the "winter" weather here in Florida. I can definitely do without the sweltering summers here though.....

I digress. I thought I would share some light and airy spaces that I love to get everyone in the mood for spring/summer. I apologize that when I started saving pictures I didn't not keep track of the source. If you know, please let me know so I can give credit. Thanks!

I love this breakfast nook and how cheery it feels. I think the mix of fabrics makes it so homey while still remaining chic.
This living room is one of my favorites! I definitely will be using this picture as inspiration when we buy our first home. I love how crisp it feels yet it still remains cozy.

How can I write a post about spring and not include this picture?! I can't! I love this porch and I think it is the definition of light and airy. Don't you just want to sip ice tea and read a good book on a Sunday afternoon here? Or enjoy a glass of wine after a long day? I know I do.

I have heard that you shouldn't use blue in a kitchen, don't ask me why but I certainly think that this picture makes a good case as to why maybe you should. :) Oh, and don't get me started on the ceiling. LOVE IT!
I hope this post makes you feel in the mood for summer....as if you weren't already!

Have a great day!

Emily



Post a Comment

previous next