Thursday, September 30, 2010

Yes, Please!

Good morning!
I'm up early because I have a lot I need to accomplish today. But who cares about any of that because I found our future home! Don't worry I'm going to post a lot of pictures and then you will see why I'm in love. Now if only it was anywhere remotely close to our price range.....

The home is called The Original Northumberland Estate (I can just read that name and know it won't fit in our budget) and all photos and info can be found here. There are a ton of pictures but I swear each one is better than the last.


Formal Living Room

Terrace

Den
Formal Dining Room
Kitchen (did you notice the double refrigerator....just checkin')
Guest Suite
Guest Bedroom
Master Bedroom
Master Bathroom (shower not pictured)
Office (I have saved these pictures because I love this masculine look)

Now we are on to the pool house----This is the entryway.....to the pool house (enough said)
Bedroom 1
Bedroom 2
Living Room
Pool Area
See, don't you want to live there too? I think there are 3 living areas, 4 if you include the pool house. Wow. Anyway, I didn't include all the pictures so please click on the link above for more pics and information.

Amazing, right?!

Emily

1 comments

previous next