Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Inspiring Blogger: House of Smith's

Hi all!

I'm bringing back a feature I haven't done in quite awhile. I love to find new blogs so I will assume you do too and feature a blog I just ran across the other day. House of Smith's is a blog written by a stay at home mom about the upgrades she and her husband make to their house. No matter the project, big or small they tackle them both and provide some great tutorials along the way!

Here are a few projects that I love!












In case you aren't convinced this is a blog worth checking out, here are a few pictures of the Smith House.






Hope you enjoy browsing around this blog as much as I did! I'm off to continue my nesting by thinking up lots of small projects I MUST accomplish today. ;)


Emily

Post a Comment

previous next