Monday, May 2, 2011

To Do List Update

Good morning!

I hope everyone had a great weekend. We had 2 rounds of company so we were busy.....but in a good way! The rain has moved back in so I have shifted my attention to accomplishing things inside once again. My mom arrives this weekend to help us plant flowers so that is very exciting.....I'm still working on what we're going to plant.

I thought I should update you all on our the To Do List I posted several months ago because we have accomplished a lot. Here is where we were mid March.



The power washing and flowers will be finished (at least in the front of the house and a few containers on the deck) this weekend.

To be honest we probably won't get to staining the deck before the fall and I'm okay with that. And the other big thing that isn't on the list is to complete our registry and buy a few more baby things.

If you've stuck with me this long here are some pretty pictures!





pictures found here

Have a great day!


Emily

Post a Comment

previous next