Friday, May 6, 2011

Patio Progress

Hi all!

It's turned out to be a beautiful spring afternoon and I'm so happy to have a beautiful deck to enjoy it on! Jacob and I have been busy bees readying the deck for company this spring/summer. Mostly we are trying to buy/get things accomplished before baby comes so we can enjoy being outside all summer.

I have always wanted a shrub of some sort in a black urn.....I just think they look awesome. I finally have gotten my wish!



I can't wait for the flowers to bloom and trail more as they should be bright and plentiful at the bottom of the urns. Hi Oliver!



This is the bistro set we have had for years so it's on the deck too making for 2 seating arrangements. I think eventually when we do pavers under the deck it will make it's way down there but for now it's fine as we have a large space to work with.



Here's our glorious new patio set and umbrella that is so comfy!



Here's our new gas ignition charcoal grill that Jacob is pretty pumped about



I'm not a huge petunia person but I wanted to go with bright purples and pinks in the back because we're doing reds, yellows, and white in the front of the house. This planter was only $5 at Lowes. Score!


Are you readying your outdoor spaces like we are? Can't wait to plant flowers out front tomorrow!


Emily

Post a Comment

previous next