Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Pop of Color

Good morning!

I hope everyone had a great long weekend. Jacob and I laid low and had a great time! We are still waiting on baby girl to make her appearance and Jacob is getting more and more impatient by the day.

One thing I have learned about myself since starting this blog is that in general I like neutral classic pieces with a fun accent color or non-traditional piece to pull it all together.


Here are some images I ran across this morning that showcase a fun pop of color!













Are you an accent color person like I am?


Emily

4 comments

  1. I'm an accent color person too. I've learned to keep the big things neutral because I love to rearrange/change things out so often.

    Getting excited to meet your little "June Bug"! :) Wishing you a quick, easy L&D!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, this is totally me! It's definitely partial decorating ADD. Thanks Roeshel we are excited too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I am totally the same! Also, it is less expensive to change out colorful accessories than big piece items. Love the photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coley-yes, way less expensive!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

previous next