Thursday, November 18, 2010

Wall Stencils

Hi all!
I hope everyone is having a good week. This week is just flying for me, I don't know about you. It's hard to believe Thanksgiving is only a week away! My mom is coming into town and we can't wait! Lots of food combined with shopping and relaxing sounds like the perfect weekend to me.

One idea that I am dying to try is wall stencils. The idea board that I came up for my friend's bedroom involved a wall stencil (I hope to have pictures soon) and it turned out awesome. I however haven't done it myself. It's definitely on my list for our future home. One thing that I learned from painting the stripes is that it is labor intensive. However, I think it might be easier than the stripes from talking to my friend if you get a stencil that is large enough. This is store that she bought her stencil from and because it was large it made the job easier.

Here are some rooms that I love with a great wall stencil:






Have you tried it?

Have a great day!

Emily

Post a Comment

previous next