Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Thankful

Good morning!

Remember a few weeks ago when I said that I had a few big announcements coming up? One of them was that we are moving to Kentucky at the beginning of January. I am so excited to actually be able to share posts of my own home and the transformation I'm making within each room. It's crazy to think that we are literally moving within 2 weeks. Wow.

My last announcement is that Jacob and I are expecting our first baby in June! I will probably be sharing more baby related posts including my nursery plan in the upcoming months.

Here is Baby S at 13 weeks, which was a few weeks ago:


We are over the moon about the two major changes in our lives as they are things we have prayed for, for a long time.

What are you all thankful for this holiday season?

Emily



6 comments

  1. Congrats!! Two exciting changes!! How close to your families will you be once you move?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! We will be within 2 hours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. *sigh* congrats! i do hope that you're not going to switch from this being a professional, decorating blog, to a personal "YAY I'M HAVING A BABY!" blog. it's difficult enough to deal with baby stuff everywhere i turn without bursting in to tears...i don't need it clogging up my blog feed when all i want is decorating inspiration...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Someone needs to give B.B a hug! Let's rejoice in the happiness of others. There is plenty of misery out there...we don't always have to keep it company. As for being professional, Emily recently gave my house a "makeover" and I hope that one day our humble home is the subject of her inspiring blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. B.B. I'm sorry that I'm not familiar with your situation but rest assured that this will remain a primarily decorating blog. Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Robin-Thanks for allowing me to help you in your home. I can't wait to post pictures!!

    ReplyDelete

previous next