Monday, August 6, 2012

Pumpkin Seed Tilapia

Hi all!  

I'm here to share a recipe for tilapia that I love and make all the time.  I got the original recipe here and have since made a few tweaks to make it my own.

Ingredients:
3-4 tbl of pumpkin seeds, chopped
3-4 tbl of panko crumbs
1-2 tbl of parsley flakes
minced garlic
olive oil
4 tilapia fillets


Directions: 
1. Combine pumpkin seeds, panko crumbs, and parsley in a bowl and mix well


2. Lay out fillets and coat with olive oil and garlic (I use a good amt of both)


3. Top fish with pumpkin seed mixture


4. Bake at 400 for 15 min or until fish is cooked through

I sometimes sprinkle with fresh Parmesan and it is delicious!  Simple, easy, and healthy....my favorite!



Enter to win a HG gift card here

Yum!

2 comments

previous next