Friday, June 3, 2011

Versatile Blogger Award!

Good Morning and Happy Friday!

Bobi from Shoestring Sophistication tagged me with The Versatile Blogger award and I couldn't be more honored! Please head over to Shoestring Sophistication to check out all of Bobi's great inspiration and DIY projects!


For these awards, the blogger must:

1. Thank the person who gave you the award &
link back to their site in your original post.
2. Tell us seven things about yourself.
3. Pass along the award to five newly discovered bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and let them know they got this award.


Okay, so 7 things about me:

1. I have loved decorating since I was little. My mom nurtured this desire in me by letting me help here redecorate several rooms in our house growing up. Even though my style has matured and changed a lot since then, I really credit her for letting me help and express myself.

2. I have my nose pierced. Most people that don't know me in real life don't know this because it's not very visible in pictures. I got a small diamond stud my senior year of college and have no intentions of taking it out anytime soon.

3. I swam all throughout high school and even made it to regionals. My favorite races were the 200 medley, 50 freestyle, and the 500 freestyle.

4. I met my best friend, Sarah in 2nd grade and we are still besties to this day. We were each others maids (matrons) of honor in our weddings the summer of 2007. Even though we haven't lived near each other since high school she is and always will be my best friend. :)

5. Jacob and I have lived in 4 states in the 4 years we have been married. We lived in Atlanta for 2 years and while planning the wedding and for the first week of our marriage. We then moved to Central New Jersey for around a year and a half. From there we headed to South Florida for 2 years and this January we moved to Western Kentucky where we plan to be for awhile.

6. I have always been an animal lover and have always had a pet. I think I got my first kitty when I was 4-5 and have had a cat ever since. Jacob opened my eyes to dogs and after dating for several years we got our English Bulldog, Tatum (he lived with Jacob until we got married----less than a year). Then while in Florida we got our second dog, a Papillon, Oliver. This is on top of the 2 cats we already had!

7. I could eat ice cream everyday more than 1 time a day!



I am passing this award onto:



Hope you have a great weekend!


Emily


4 comments

  1. Emily - you are so sweet. I am so honored! Thank you so much! I love your blog, Bobi's too (and the others receiving the award). Blogging is so much fun and I love getting to know the girl behind the blog! 4 states in 4 years?! Moving is one of my least favorite things to do! lol

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    Roeshel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roeshel- You are very welcome. I love your blog and all the inspiration it provides. Have a great one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. #4 made me cry, I thought the pregnant one of us would be the emotional one! Love you so much!!!!

    ReplyDelete

previous next