Monday, April 30, 2012

Laundry Room Before and After

Hi all!

I'm here to share the $45 makeover I gave our laundry room.  Mind you I know it's nothing spectacular but it does look a lot better.  Our laundry room was a hot mess with stuff everywhere.

Here are a few before pictures:







A fresh coat of paint and 4 new baskets and here is the after:



I found these baskets for a few dollars at Walmart and made the tags with some supplies I had around the house.  I organized everything and got rid of a lot of junk.




Again, I know it's nothing amazing but it took a few hours and a few bucks and it looks so much better.  The laundry room is also a mud room so we are in and out of it a lot.  It is also right off the kitchen so people do see it a fair amount so it feels nice for it to look more pulled together.


Post a Comment

previous next