Monday, September 10, 2012

Target Lovin'

Hi all!

I have a confession to make.  I don't really go to Target anymore.  You see, like many of you I used to go a lot....like once a week.  And like many of you, I would ALWAYS come home with way more than what I planned to buy like I mentioned here.  In an effort to simplify and stay on budget I avoid it and I have to say I don't miss the ole' bullseye.  

However, I decided to go this last weekend and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised.  I nearly came home with a few of these beauties but I resisted (for now).  






I love the horse themed items (hello, Kentucky!?) and masculine fall items:







Have you been to Target recently?  Bought anything good?

2 comments

  1. I did not get to make it to Target this weekend:( So I LOVE this post!! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete

previous next