Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The Color Purple

Hi all!
I am working on a few fall projects that I will be featuring this week so stay tuned. I realize I have not updated you all on my dresser makeover and that is because I still haven't found knobs. I'm going home in a few weeks and am excited to shop at World Market, Hobby Lobby, and a few other local stores in hopes of finding knobs I love. Sorry for the delay!

One color that I have a love hate relationship with, that I have mentioned before is purple. I think as long as the purple is a darker color more like plum or aubergine then I am much more inclined to like it. I'm in the process of making a deep purple pillow or two for our sofa and loveseat and I can't get enough!

Shopping Items










Here are a few looks that I am loving!

I love the mix of fabric and the mirror

I have no words for everything I love about this picture

I love the rug and the throw pillow

I'm not a pink and purple girl but this is amazing

I love this wallpaper

I love the tufted couch, pedestal table, and the art arrangement

Will you be adding any purple to your home for fall?

Emily

2 comments

  1. Wow! Fabulous collection of the color of the season.
    I love the vivid wall color of the last photo although I don't know if I could live with it daily - but it makes a gorgeous photo.
    Thanks so much for including my Tree and Fern pillow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about the wall color. You're welcome! :)

    ReplyDelete

previous next