It's hard to believe it's already Thursday. I have a busy day volunteering and running errands today. However, I did want to make sure I got to this post this morning because I love doing these. Feel free to share what you are loving these days, whatever it is!
Things I'm Loving: October Edition
1. You may remember if you have been around long that I have posted about my love for Jamba Juice. Well, while I love them my wallet does not at almost $5 a smoothie I have started making them on my own. I usually make one as I'm heading out the door and drink it in the car as I'm getting to where I need to be!
My recipe for smoothies is: 1 banana
1 cup of low-fat vanilla yogurt
1-2 cups of frozen strawberries (or whatever fruit you want)
1/4 cup OJ or cranberry juice (whatever juice you have)
Blend and enjoy! Add more liquid if you want in thinner. I like to drink it with a straw!
2. My next love is a candle from Wal-mart. I know you're not going to believe me when I say that it smells amazing and fills our whole apartment but it does and it's only $3.50. I have pictured Hazelnut but my favorite is the Pumpkin candle and the Mulled Cider is pretty amazing too. I usually buy the ones in the glass container with 3 wicks. Try it, you will love them!
3. This is nothing new but I love the Today Show. I'm watching it now as I usually do as I'm drinking coffee, checking emails, and writing my blog. However, I hate the 10:00 hour.
4. As I mentioned before we have the windows and screen doors open and I am in love. Light the above mentioned candle, put on a sweatshirt, and open your windows. Do it. That is my slice of heaven.
5. For about the last month my finger and toenails have been painted Revlon Vixen and I love it. Not only does it last for at least a week on my fingers (longer on toes of course) but it's the perfect fall color in my opinion. It's dark without looking black and it goes on very easily!
6. I am so addicted to Nip Tuck it is disturbing. I'm telling you that Netflix Instant to our XBox 360 is dangerous. I'm currently on Season 5 Part 2 and I am going to be so sad when I'm all finished. I love it. Oh Dr. Christian Troy....
7. Cranberry juice is a must have these days. This is nothing new but I go through phases where I really want it a lot and then it will wear off and I won't buy it for awhile. I love the all natural kind that's a bit bitter. Yum!
8. Pantene Time Renewal Conditioning Mask is a product that is new to me that I'm loving. I use it about once a week and I feel like it's keeping my hair healthier. You leave it on for about 3-5 minutes and for $5 you can't go wrong!
9. If you have never tried Rex Goliath I highly suggest you check it out the next time you're at the store. I love it because it's really delicious for $5.99/bottle. You can see how I roll. I love the Cab Sav but that is always my favorite.
10. Last but not least I am loving the new Zac Brown Band CD "You Get What You Give", which just came out about 2 weeks ago. My favorite song by far is "Quiet Your Mind", track 7....check it out.
So that is what I am loving these days as it's slowly turning chillier here in South Florida. What are you loving? Any must try products or food? Share!