Thursday, October 28, 2010

Decorating with Pumpkins

Good morning!

I know I'm late in the game given that Sunday is Halloween but since I have been out of town and it's still almost 90 degrees here I haven't felt much like fall decorating. I have made a few small changes like making new pillow covers and a fun fall arrangement but I'm keep it low key this year. We do have company coming next weekend so I'm thinking a simple pumpkin tablescape will be just what we need to complete my fall decor. We are also hosting Thanksgiving so it can last us through most of November as well.

I love simple arrangements of a variety of pumpkins and gourds.



This mantle is so amazing! Maybe sticking with white/green pumpkins is the way to go





I love the height this arrangement adds but it might be too much for a centerpiece

I'll be sure to post pictures when I decide what I'm doing!

Emily

2 comments

  1. love the green and white pumkin display on the mantel! although I've never actually seen green pumpkins in person they are so pretty! We are hosting thanksgiving too so I'm doing the same thing you are and driving myself crazy trying to figure out table settings, centerpieces, food, linens, etc! it's fun but lots of work:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to find white and green pumpkins but I kinda doubt that is possible here. I'm sure you will come up with a beautiful Thanksgiving table!

    ReplyDelete

previous next