It's been awhile since I did my last top 10 things I can't live without so I thought I would do another one....July edition.
1. Tostitos Hint of Jalapeno chips. Holy cow are they good. Go buy a bag, you won't be disappointed.
2. I recently started watching Nurse Jackie on Netflix and I love it. I'm a huge Edie Falco fan from the Sopranos so I'm not surprised that she's excellent in this new venture. I highly recommend it!
3. Sundresses. It's in the 90's with high humidity. Enough said.
4. Which brings me to #4, water. I have started drinking a whole lot more of this and I do generally feel better.
5. In an attempt to be healthier, rather than grabbing a pop in the afternoon if I'm feeling sleepy I'll make a cup of green tea.
6. As some of you know a few months ago I retired my old Suzuki and got a new Prius. I love it. I still get in and can't believe she is mine. I say she, because I still haven't picked a name yet. Any help? She's white and beautiful if that helps.
9. We have been going to the beach a lot more recently and I love it. Being an Ohio gal, it's still hard to believe we live near the beach and since we don't know how long we will be in Florida we're trying to soak it up.
What are the top 10 things you can't live without this month?