Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Wish List


Hi all!

It has been a long night. I went to bed around 11 and noticed how hot it was in our bedroom (which is on the highest level) I finally got up after laying there sweating for an hour and it was not cooling down despite me turning the air down. Anyway, long story short our air is broken. Jacob slept right through it and because I didn't want to wake him I didn't call the emergency line and have someone come out. I finally set a fan up on the dresser and fell asleep around 2am. They are here now working on it and hopefully it will be up and running soon. Not my favorite night ever.

On a happier note, let's talk about things that are currently on my wish list, shall we?!

I am dreaming about our basement/media room (I can dream, right?) and I think this sectional sofa would be perfect, don't you?
I also would love this for my office. Functional and cute. Yes, please!
I think this is such a cute rug, perfect for a girly room!
I love these curtains and I think they would be perfect in a dining room!
Plus, I think a grouping of these hammered vases are the perfect compliment to most any room!

I hope to have a much cooler day and night ahead of me!

Have a great day!

Emily

Post a Comment

previous next