Friday, September 24, 2010

Color Scheme


Happy Friday!
Well, friends I was hoping to share my big dresser redo reveal but I am not finished. I am still on the hunt for knobs that don't cost more than $5 each since I need 12 and I think I may have come across some at World Market. So I might be driving the 40 minutes today to get them if I can verify they have them in store. I will have the reveal for you next week. I promise!

As I was trying to think of what to post about this morning it occurred to me that I am always drawn to blue color schemes. Now, this is not a newsflash to me and I certainly get it honest because my mom decorated our house growing up in various shades of blue (hi mom!) so the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Anyway, as I have grown older I have tried to expand my horizons and I have fallen in love with green as well. But generally speaking when I see something and if it comes in blue (or green) that is usually my first choice.

Here are several blue and green rooms that I love!












What is your color scheme? Are you drawn to a certain color or two like me?

Emily


2 comments

  1. Emily - This is great! I am currently refinishing my basement in a green and blue scheme. The inspiration came from the "Sitting in a Tree" pattern by Vera Bradley. It's becoming a very long process because, for the first time in two and a half years, water leaked in this summer. I'm not very handy so the fix is taking forever! I'll send you some pictures once it's done! Thanks for all the ideas. I read your blog everyday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see pictures! Good luck finishing up and thanks for reading! :)

    ReplyDelete

previous next