Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Inspiring Blogger: Infarrantly Creative

Good morning!
I have to tell you that the humidity has left S Florida, at least for now and even though it's still in the 90's it is so much more tolerable. Is it crazy to think that it feels like fall even though it's a high of 92? Yes, maybe but I'm grasping at straws here and I'm just thankful there is a nice breeze and that you don't melt into a puddle of sweat when you step outside.

This weather has also made sanding and painting the dresser I showed you here more enjoyable. I hope to be finished with her this week!

Yesterday one of my favorite blogs, Centsational Girl featured Beckie from Infarrantly Creative and after reading her post I spent a large majority of the morning browsing through her blog and falling in love. She is a woman with amazing creativity that can picture something in her head and then make it a reality.

Here are a few of her before and afters that I thought you all would love as much as I do!

I'm starting with my absolute favorite.....I am still blown away by the after

Before
After...can you believe it?!
Before: This the top of an old hutch
After
This is a cute sign from Ballard that Beckie duplicated
Beckie's version
Check out this before
After....oh and she reupholstered it herself!!!
I hope you have enjoyed a quick tour around some of Beckie's projects and please know there are so many more featured on her blog. I highly suggested to head over and get inspired!

Emily


2 comments

  1. Wow thank you Emily Ann. I appreciate the shout out and sweet praise. Welcome to my site...I am so glad you looked around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your creativity with us all!

    ReplyDelete

previous next