Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Lighting, lighting, lighting

Hello!
Today I thought I would discuss something that I think you can't live without in a room....lighting. Now you may say, of course you can't but I need to clarify that I mean I think a room shouldn't go out without several forms of lighting. I'm a big component of having several lamps either floor or table in a room. I love a layered lighting look. Say that 3 times fast.

Here are some of my favorite lamps out on the market in a variety of price ranges:















I think it's easy to see that there are a ton of lamp varieties out there. I will say that the place I buy most of my lamps is HomeGoods. Before I shop anywhere else I head there because they have a great selection and even better prices. :)

Have a nice day!

Emily


2 comments

previous next