Thursday, September 9, 2010

New Purchase!

Hi all!
Can you believe it's already Thursday? Crazy! We're off to Ohio to spend quality time with family that we are in desperate need of. I have blog posts scheduled so you won't be alone. ;)

I have to tell you about our recent purchase - a new camera! We have been wanting a nicer camera for awhile and since I am in need of someone to photograph my completed designs I figured I should learn to do it myself. I'm picky about my vision and what I want to come across in pictures so I think it's best this way.

We got the Nikon D5000, which includes a rotating screen and a video recorder. Here she is:

Since we purchased the camera at Ritz we get a bunch of free classes to learn how to use all the features of the camera. I have had 2 so far and while I've learned a lot, shooting in manual isn't something that is easily learned.....at least for me.

I hope to provide better pics for the blog as well, which is an added bonus. Here are a few I have taken over the last few days.

Tatum
Oliver
Miffy
Have a great weekend and I'll see you on the flip-side!

Emily


3 comments

  1. I can't believe how adorable your animals are... just precious, and you captured them so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, I am the girl who just emailed you last week about helping decorate my old house in May :)

    I am a photographer, let me know if you ever need help learning your new cam! It can be overwhelming :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Rachel, I might just do that!

    ReplyDelete

previous next