Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Mirror, Mirror on the Wall

Good morning!

Thank you so much for all your sweet comments yesterday! I hope everyone is having a great week. It's so crazy to me that it is already September.

Today I was doing some reflecting while working on an idea board. I think I have a problem....it's something that I love to add to a room......My name is Emily and I'm addicted to mirrors. The more interesting the shape the better.

Here are several images I love that showcase how great the addition of a mirror can be to any room!









All images were found here

Have a great day!

Emily

2 comments

  1. Oh, I love these! Mirrors really do add a lot to a room. I'm using them in my tiny apartment to try and make it seem bigger!

    The shapes of #2 and #6 are my favorites. So different and interesting! The placement in #4 is very similar to what I'm doing with my mirrored jewelry armoire in my tiny new bedroom - love the look of that!

    Last week I spray painted an old, ornate resin mirror bright purple and it is now brightening up my living room, so I guess you can count me in the Mirror Addicts Anonymous club too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I want to see a pic of your living room!!

    ReplyDelete

previous next