Tuesday, September 14, 2010

World Market

Good morning all!
We are back in FL after a wonderful trip to Ohio. The weather was so amazing and I must say it was so depressing to step off the plane back in FL and feel the 90 degree temps plus the humidity. I'm so over the heat!

We spent the weekend relaxing with family and eating wonderful dinners. Jacob and most of our family went to the OSU game and had a great time on Saturday. My mom and I went shopping and had a great time catching up. Go Bucks!

While my mom and I were out on Saturday we stopped into a DSW to browse and ended up in a World Market because my mom had never been in one. We don't have any convenient to where we live so it was fun to check it out and show mom around. I was pleasantly surprised at all the wonderful things we found that I started snapping pics on my phone to share with you all. I haven't lived near a World Market in years and I must say that they have stepped up their game!

I love a nesting table so you can imagine how excited I was to run across this nesting coffee table!
I am in love with this chair and it was less than $300!!!!
These beautiful bathroom jars in white and aqua were so pretty and less than $10
I thought these fuzzy pillows were the perfect accessory to winterize your home. So cozy!
I loved this pillow. It was gray with bright green embroidery.
I love a detailed mirror. This could even work as a bathroom mirror!
It's hard to tell but these curtains were a cotton sheer with hemp stripes...the picture doesn't do them justice!
I loved these curtains with green leafy designs
I was really impressed with the curtain selection at World Market as well as furniture and home decor items. I highly suggest you go check them out because my pictures do the items no justice.

I'm off to buy a fall candle in hopes I can will fall weather to S Florida. Wish me luck!

Emily

6 comments

  1. I haven't been to World Market in a few years as well. I think I will go check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you find something good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, I am obsessssssed with that store! I think half our decor came from there! Great post:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love World Market! There is one in Wellington, not too bad of a drive... definitely worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love World Market! There is one in Wellington, not too bad of a drive... definitely worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Mary Grace and I agree, Laura!

    ReplyDelete

previous next