Monday, September 20, 2010

Nate Berkus

Good morning!
I hope you all had a nice weekend! Jacob was out of town for a majority of the weekend so I had plenty of time to rest and try to get rid of this cold, which is better but still lingering a bit.

One designer that most people have heard of is Nate Berkus from his appearances on Oprah, HGTV, and HSN. Here are a few of my favorite images from his portfolio found here:

I am in love with this rug and IKEA has a knockoff

I love the mix of fabrics and finishes in this room

Tufted chair.....enough said!

The pendants and cabinets are amazing


If you aren't aware, Nate Berkus has a line of furniture and home goods for HSN, which are very reasonably priced. Here are a few of my favorites all found here:

Tufted Headboard in a variety of colors only $349
I love this coffee table only $279
Small sofa $499 in a variety of prints and fabrics
Houndstooth throw $24.99
Lattice Sheets $39.99
Pair of pillows $19.95

Enjoy! Have a great day!

Emily

Post a Comment

previous next