Friday, September 3, 2010

Decorating with Red

Good morning!

Sorry if you use reader and are seeing this post twice. I accidentally hit publish rather than save before I was finished. Oops! I actually wasn't planning to post this today but what the heck.

I want to start a series on fall colors and being inspired on how to use them throughout your home. I thought I would start out with red since it is probably the most popular of fall colors.

Here are some images of how people have incorporated red into their homes.
I am in love with this wallpaper

I love the curves of this couch




I generally am a neutral decorator but I love a pop of color and this chair is perfect

Amazing! I love the different fabrics and textures

I hope you have a great start to your weekend!

Emily

Post a Comment

previous next