Thursday, September 2, 2010

Inspiring Blogger: with TWO cats

Hi all!
I have not held up my end of the deal to do a post about an inspiring blogger once a week. In an effort to make up for lost time I'm here to feature a fabulous blogger. Maybe once you see how wonderful her home and blog are you will forgive me. Deal?

If you have never seen the blog with TWO cats you need to head over there now! Lauren is a wife and a mother to a sweet little girl, Violet. They are transforming their home room by room and it is truly inspirational to see what they have done so far.

Here are a few pictures of their home:


Just wait until you see Violet's nursery. Amazing!



Lauren's posts range from darling pictures of the ever-growing Violet, to renovations that are underway for their back room, to sharing idea boards she has made. I suggest you head over there now and check her out!

Emily




1 comments

previous next