Thursday, August 5, 2010

B&B Tour

Hi all!

All this talk yesterday of vacations made me start thinking about what kind of getaway I would love to take. Jacob and I are huge fans of Bed and Breakfasts. We stayed in one on Tybee Island when we got engaged and then another on our 1 year wedding anniversary in Cape May, NJ. Both have been great experiences and will be something we will continue to do when we travel.

The Battery Carriage House Inn in Charleston, SC is an inn I ran across while doing some research in Charleston. I love the decor and the location isn't too bad either ;)

Here is a quick tour of the grounds of this beautiful B&B:





















































































Isn't it lovely? I not only love the architecture of the building including the awesome fireplace above but the gardens as well!

Where is your favorite B&B?


Emily



2 comments

  1. I just realized my formatting is messed up. Ugh!

    I do love the Hatfield Inn! :)

    ReplyDelete

previous next