Thursday, August 12, 2010

Crate and Barrel Fall Preview

Hi all!

It's hard to believe that fall is right around the corner. It's so hot here that unfortunately for this Midwest girl, it won't feel like fall here for several more months. Boo. It was last month when I went in to Michaels (I'm sure it was to get something I NEEDED) and I saw the fall foliage and pumpkins out I nearly gasped. Fall just seems so far away!

I love to see what stores put out for the upcoming season and today I thought I would feature Crate and Barrel. While perusing their website for a client I took a peek at their Fall Preview. Here are my favorites:

The Chloe Chair, which comes in a variety of colors and retails for $899. I love that this piece will work as a side chair in a bedroom sitting area or in a living room and can be dressed up or down depending on the space.
The Elevate Walnut Bookcase is another interesting piece for $1399.
The Foundry Adjustable Personal Table ($299) combines two things that I LOVE- a pedestal table and hammered metal. Plus it's adjustable so I think that is genius!

The Vienna Black Barstool is a throwback that I think is wonderful ($179) and it comes in white too
The Quadrant Tray is a great functional tray with awesome texture and color ($34.95-$44.95)

The Leaf Candle Platter/Plate is my idea of the perfect fall decor....very understated ($7.95-$24.95)
The Stephens Table Lamp is a great silhouette and retails for $229

The drawing to win a $20 gift card to Anthropologie is tomorrow so make sure you enter before 2:00pm. To see all the rules and how to enter click here.


Have a great day!

Emily

Post a Comment

previous next