Thursday, August 19, 2010

Purple Inspiration

Hi all!
I'm up early to prep for a photo shoot for one of my clients. I'll be sharing pictures soon of the modern living room I just completed.

Today I thought I would do a quick post about purple. I think that probably purple would be my least favorite color to decorate with. I was thinking about this fact and decided to do a bit of research on decorpad to see what other people have done with color. I have to say that I might have changed my tune. What do you think? Are you a purple fan?

I love this idea of a painted ceiling. It's risky but it works here


I love the understated use of purple here
Again, understated and very glamorous
Here's a bolder look that is pulled together so perfectly

Have a great day!

Emily

2 comments

  1. Looooove these! The 2nd and 3rd from last are my favorites. I like purple if done right, which I think can be tricky! That said, I'm about to repaint a book shelf for my bedroom in a pretty bold purple. It should be interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo, I would love to see pics when you're finished!! Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete

previous next