Sunday, August 15, 2010

Lonny Magazine

Good morning!

Are you guys in love with Lonny magazine like I am? Lonny is an online magazine who's mission is to provide accessible design and inspiration. Let me tell you, if you're dying for inspiration or just want a good read with amazing photos, check it out!

One thing that caught my eye in the recent issue is designer John Derian's upcoming collection for Target. His collection arrives September 5th in stores and online.

I am in love with the leaf/plant plates and for only $2.99 I think they must be mine!

Here are some other inspirational images from this issue of Lonny:

I love a gallery wall!
I'm using large print houndstooth in a client's bedroom and I love it


These frameless mirrors are on my list to find for another client.....LOVE!
We are hoping to have one of those perfect Sundays today. A bit of productivity with a whole lot of relaxation and quality time.

Hope you have an equally great day!

Emily


2 comments

  1. those plates are great, love those! and I love the mirrors, I've been eyeing a scalloped frameless mirror at Home Depot for my bedroom. Great post!

    ReplyDelete

previous next