Friday, August 13, 2010

Last Day To Enter

Happy Friday!
Today is the last day to enter to win the $20 gift card to Anthropologie. Enter to win and see details here. Drawing will be at 2pm EST today and the winner will be announced this evening so check back!

I linked my stripes tutorial up to The Shabby Nest today as a part of Frugal Friday. Stop over and check out all the wonderful tutorials and projects to get inspired and maybe start a new project this weekend!

I thought I would round out the week and the final day of the giveaway by doing another post of things I would buy at Anthro if I had a $20 gift card.

I might just have to pick up these hair clips later today when I go to buy the GC. For only $15 they will totally dress up my outfit when I'm running around wearing jean shorts and a t-shirt with my bangs braided back.
If you know me, you know I love squirrels. I have always thought they were so cute and fuzzy and adorable the way they hold and eat nuts and other food. I want one. Don't judge. ($20)

I think my weird obsession with squirrels is spreading to owls. I don't know why but I think they're cute....not so much in real life b/c they look mean but owl inspired gifts/accessories. Therefore, I think this is neat! ($24) Edit: it's a doorstop

I'll stop with the creature inspired accessories but I do have to mention to any owl lovers like me Anthro does have owl switchplates.......so cute!

Who doesn't need a wonderful smelling candle? I know I always need one...or two...or four. Anthro has a ton of candles to choose from. I love this brand.
I think these recipe bookmarks are a great idea as well. Set of 100 for $10

Have a great Friday and good luck!

Emily


Post a Comment

previous next