Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Inspiring Blogger: Centsational Girl

Good morning!
I haven't featured an Inspiring Blogger recently so I'm way overdue! Today I want to talk about the blog Centsational Girl, which is written by Kate. Kate is a mom to 3 and an inspirational DIY'er who loves to create an expensive look on a budget. Let me tell you, she nails it every single time.

I know the saying goes, "actions speak louder than words" well in this case I'm going to change it to "pictures speak louder than words." Check it out:

Kate's Daughter's Bedroom Makeover

Before

After


Her Office Makeover

Before


After

Staircase Makeover

Before
After


Convinced yet? Pick your jaw up off the floor and head to her site NOW! I also should mention that she is always so helpful with tutorials for almost all her projects. I love bloggers that tell you how to accomplish what they have created and I love it even more if it is inexpensive!

I will leave you with a few other images from Centsational Girl.

The thrift store mirror she transformed into a chalkboard
Pillows she made from tea towels
Her beautiful family room

Have a great day!

Emily





2 comments

  1. Oh Emily ! You are just too kind for words ! I am delighted you read my musings. You are making me blush!
    xo
    Kate

    ReplyDelete

previous next